Another Edge Comp question

NOVI FED COUPE

I installed my comp last night on my 01 2500. Just wondering if there is anything left I need to do? I tried reading a lot of the threads already posted on here, and none of them helped. I did tap the pump wire. I cant tell any difference between the first setting and it turned all the way up. So for some reason I think its only running on the first setting. Any ideas of where to start or is something else wrong?

proper ground is important!! Also did you tap the wire closest to the engine? there are two wires on the pump, you have to have the right one.

Lavon

Yea I tapped into the right wire. I will go back and check the ground, but Im almost positive its good.

make sure all your conneitons are good alittle dirty or a loose one will make it act up most of the time its just something like that

Since its atleast working on the first setting wouldnt it be safe to say the ground is good? Hopefully it will be in the pump wire connection?

Yep....check all the connections! Unless you have a fuel system upgrade, I wouldn't even bother puttin that comp box on! You are gonna fry that LP if it ain't already along with your IP!

Peel back the insulation and solder that wire on. The taps they give you could not be piercing the wire.