Another from NE Ohio...

JMann2380

Found this site through dieselplace and see quite a few members from the Ohio area. I have a 07 Chevy LBZ cc/sb w/ a few mods (5" Magnaflow, PPE programmer, Isspro gauges, etc.). Looks like a great site!

38.jpg

JacktheBear3 said:
Go Tribe....

Wally, right? I am buddies with Mike Sweet. He just gave me your flyer and business car earlier this week, looks good!

-Josh

HIGH TECH RAM said:
Welcome there is a dyno event saturday if interested

Oh...he knows...he's already on the list! LOL Did you get your truck back together?:pop:

Nice to see some locals on this site. I know all the Sweet brothers. Suprised I haven't ran into you, or maybe I have but just don't remember. I'm in the Mantua/Shalersville area.

-Matt

DieselFord05 said:
Nice to see some locals on this site. I know all the Sweet brothers. Suprised I haven't ran into you, or maybe I have but just don't remember. I'm in the Mantua/Shalersville area.

-Matt

Yep, small world. Guess there is a pull in Burton next Saturday, I will prob head up there with Mike to watch. Nice truck btw

Hey Guys.... Keep spreadin the word on this Saturday's Pull ! The GCTPA is trying to get thier Chit back together and they need a good turn out. I will have 50 Free Decals to give away at the pull, first come first serve.

Just find the fat guy with the CAT hat on and you get a free decal.

Josh, I think we can help you get that Dmax rollin a bit better if you really want to:woohoo:

Wally

JacktheBear3 said:
Josh, I think we can help you get that Dmax rollin a bit better if you really want to:woohoo:

Wally

OHHHHHHHHHHH, I want to, its just the bank account that is gun shy:doh:

Gonna get in touch shortly and at least get me a pair of sleeves and Cognito braces so I can play with what I have.

Back