Another Looney Tune!!

steph38

frenchy rookie
I just install my new XCAL2 with looney tune the only word i can say is: WOW DJ and Vivian what a team ! I really what to thank you for your help and wonderful service:rockwoot: :bow: :clap:

Only thing that sux, is you get used to it and want to go faster. I hate having speed in my blood, costs so much money!:ft:

steph38 said:
I just install my new XCAL2 with looney tune the only word i can say is: WOW DJ and Vivian what a team ! I really what to thank you for your help and wonderful service:rockwoot: :bow: :clap:

Dont forget to thank Ford when it starts puking.......

BUICKpowerSIX said:
Only thing that sux, is you get used to it and want to go faster. I hate having speed in my blood, costs so much money!:ft:

AND our tires never to seem to last as long......:ft: :ft: :ft: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Thank you Stephane and don't worry, not everyone pukes with a tuner. Some puke stock and some tuned trucks never puke at all. Now, as far as tires, we bought stock in all the popular mfr's. We don't make much on the tuners but you should see our portfolio :hehe: :hehe: j/k

Thanks & have a great day,
Vivian

Steph,

Vivian is right. Not everyone pukes with the tuner. I use the looney and have not had the first issue. There are 105, 000 miles on my truck. I onced used another more agressive tune for a few days. No issues with that one either.

Some of us just get lucky I guess. :woohoo:

Ray

Been running the looney tune for a loooooooooooong time, and there is no doubt the tires get bald fast, but I have not had a puking issue, ever with my truck, and I ran 60K without studs.

Thanks for advice on puking i'll keep it in mind. But for the tires there is nothing i can do loll. I have to admit it's a weird feeling when the 4 back tires start spinning on the pavement without launching. So as i say above DJ and vivian what a team !!!