Another Michigander!

CrazyDaze

Blowin' Smoke
Hey everyone! I finally jumped on here to see what's going on! partsguy's been hounding me for a while so I decided before I hear anymore of his s**t I'd get logged on and start participating!:D

Anyway...Y'all can see my signature! I love my fat bottom girl as she pulls like no tomorrow! I'm not looking to race her, but I do want to be the first to the top of the mountain when the load is on! And so far, I've accomplished just that.

But there is a trans in my future as soon as I can save enough of the green stuff!

Another michigan Diesel lover.

Welcome from Trenton Michigan

:thankyou2: for the welcome!! It looks like I'm a little out of my league with all the big guns in here, but it will be fun just the same!:ylsuper:

Robts...that's one sweet PSD ya got there! I especially like the storage efforts!:rockwoot:

we need to get together for a Holiday cheer ! Call me ..........I'm always ready for a BEER ..........

Former Michigander here! (Berrien Co.) Welcome to the site! :rockwoot: :Cheer:

Thanks all! Hey Chris...we should have a another night out with the ladies like we did last year with Tom! I'll make sure we can leave the little one all night so we won't have to run so early next time!

Back