Another new GA member

riggz

Night Train
Guess I should introduce myself officially here. I met a handful of the CompD guys out at the Atlanta Dragway this weekend. I used to work with haz-mat19 before he left for Cali. I've been over on Ford-Trucks.com's forums for a lil while now. I work for a General Contracting company as an electrical contractor (about 9 years now). We do a lot of site lighting for shopping centers, car dealerships, schools, as well as subcontract work for GA Power's sports lighting division. My other job (where I know haz-mat19 from) is working with the fire dept.

And now for my truck... I purchased an 2004 F250 6.0L 4x4 back in March of this year and have been slowly modding it as I find the $$ and time. It put down 412hp & 688 tq this weekend on DPM's dyno.

I'll post up a new picture when I take some this week. Here's the mods I've done so far:

Engine:

AFE Magnum Force Stage 1
Power Intake Elbow
SCT Xcalibrator 2 (Spartan Diesel Technologies Tuned)
MKO 4" Turbo Back Exhaust (No cat or muffler)
DieselSite Coolant Filter
ZooDad (Hole cut behind the grille for a ram air effect)
Fumoto Oil Drain Valve

Suspension:

Fabtech 3.5" Front Hanger/Shackle Lift
Ford F350 Rear Blocks
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Fabtech Adjustable Track Bar
Bilstein Steering Stabilizer

Wheels & Tires:

Moto Metal MO951 Black 16x9"
Toyo Open Country LT315/75/R16

Audio/Visual/Navigation:

Kenwood DDX-7015
Kenwood NAV-4100
Kenwood SIR-903
Kenwood CCD-2000

Appearance & Other:

6" x 20" Rolled End Exhaust Tip (Black)
Tekonsha Prodigy Trailer Brake Controller
Recon Cab Lights (Smoke)
F350 Rear Lamps
Go Rhino! Sumatra 3000 Grill Guard (Black)
Husky Tool Box (Black)
AVS Bugflector II (Smoke)
WeatherTech In Channel Side Window Deflectors (Smoke)
Line-X Sprayed Bumpers
2004 Black Harley Davidson Edition Grille
Window Tint: (20ish on the sides & rear, 50% on the windshield)

There is also lots of flashy lights & sirens for when I run it to fires and wrecks.

Whew, sorry for the book! Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to make some new friends and soak up some knowledge.

Man it was nice meeting you. You Have a great looking Ford. I just hope next time that beast will climb up to the top of the ROLLERS. LOL

Cool Man, I'm glad you got onboard. Sorry about all the ribbing:poke: , you have an awesome truck:Cheer:

Yeah, real embarrasing, 412 Hp, on an intake, exhaust and tuner. Great numbers man, very nice.

It's all good. My skin isn't thin. :) I'm still new to the world of diesel so I may appear a bit gullible and/or ignorant at times as I try to understand. Thanks for the compliments!

Welcome..........get a tune for that SCT from Innovative or DJ or Doug and I'll bet your hp numbers go up.

Digger_717 said:
Welcome..........get a tune for that SCT from Innovative or DJ or Doug and I'll bet your hp numbers go up.

I'm pretty satisfied with the numbers this tune put out from Matt @ Spartan Diesel Technologies. (formerly of LIPD). I don't really wanna push any more HP until I get some headstuds. My ultimate goal will be to get just over 500hp.

Another new GA member here I met a some of the CompD guys out at the Atlanta Dragway this weekend.

welcome Sounds like all you GA boys got thing's Hooked up.
Well be Moving their in the Spring. see Ya around .

Back