another new guy from illinois

cummins5967

Checked out the site and liked it thought I should join. I am in the process of rebuilding my 01 3500 4x4 and I am looking for parts and info.

My 01 3500 rebuild was going to be a quick body swap new paint and interior. Well that turned into steering and suspension upgrades. I then thought it would be a good time to add some more horses. So I decided to add compound chargers ( just picked them up from Stainless Diesel last week) and I am going to keep the VP so I have decided on MPM set up. I am looking for a common rail head to install and wondering if a set of rods might be good choice. I am still looking for CLEAN bed, good fenders optional, I have extras. Sheet metal is going to paint in the next couple of weeks.

If rods are in the budget I'd say go for it. And a clean used box is hard to come buy, especially when they get a big older like yours. Search far and wide on the Google machine.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Just found and bought a super nice bed from Dicks auto parts in Middlebury, In. Might drive out there Saturday morning and pick it up. There's a new cowl induction hood sitting there, also waiting for me. I now have all rust free sheet metal. Im gonna have to make a decision on paint color now.

Back