Another new guy from PA

Mr W

Hello! Nice to meet everyone. I am a Technology Education (shop) Teacher in the Williamsport PA area (Warrior Run School District). I have a class A CDL and drive fuel truck on the side after school and over the summers. I work in the garage a lot too working on anything from a C-12 Cat, 3116, 3126, DT 466, 8.3 cummins and also of course the 5.9 cummins. My daily driver is an 04 Dodge Ram common rail with 6" lift, 35x12.50x17 pro comp XTreme a/t tires on mickey thompson classic 2 wheels with simulated bead locks, air raid intake, banks 6 gun, straight pipe, and 6" tip. This truck is ideal for hauling my 2 yr old around in the car seat and for going on long trips. I had to sell my last project truck after having invested a lot of time and money into a 92 IDI powered F-250. That truck would haul everythig but a car seat. check it out if your interested at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-L11xU2dK8
I built that truck up from a rust bucket with 49,000 original miles to what you see in the video.

The main reason I joined this site is to become more familiar with the pulling world. My next project i'm hoping to build is a P pumped dodge (isnt everybody) and im hoping to talk to people on here who would be willing to point me into the right direction to make this truck into a dependable competitive puller. I do not have the truck yet so im looking for someone to help me pick out the right truck so my pulling experience is enjoyable. My 04 will become a tow truck for the trailer for my pulling truck. Im not willing to pull my daily driver, so ill put out that fire right away. If im gonna do this im gonna do it with my foot on the floor not having to worry about getting to work on monday. http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/images/smilies/rockwoot.gif

Well im looking forward to some good discussions thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to compd from NWPA. I went to Penn Tech for bit years ago, then I decided I had more fun spending money on toys then school. Lots of good info here, enjoy.

Back