another newby

dsl kicks gas

Runnin on Broke
well my name is Josh, im 19, from indinana i work at a local truck shop, on the farm and go to college at the University of Northwestern Ohio getting my associates degree in diesel/agricluture tech.

the truck is a 98 24v with a tick over 215k miles on it with 125 hp edge injectors, 75 hp "cummins" program, hybrid(BB) hx35, 4" straight pipe, BHAF, Isspro gauges, and a few other things. i got the truck with 90k on it started moding it at........90kLOL a head gasket, several lift pumps, a vp44 and 3 clutches later here i am.

:st: i think he is the feller that drives that ugley little 94 with a snorkle stack that thinks he's a drag racer.:hehe: just jokin tiwsted

dsl kicks gas said:
:st: i think he is the feller that drives that ugley little 94 with a snorkle stack that thinks he's a drag racer.:hehe: just jokin tiwsted

hahaha...i'm sure he'd line up with you any day of the week...lol

welcome over here man, bout time

Welcome to the site .......

I cant tell you all how much the show of support means to me!!!!

This place is by far one of the best I have found on the WWW ......

I know a good thing when I see it and this my friends is a GOOD THING!!!!!!

With the one exception of the guy they call Timbeaux38 ... just kidding Tim, you know I love ya like a brother ......:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

dont tell me you spent the money on them shirts :doh: you could of got a can of spraypaint or better yet some go fast stickers. :hehe: J/K

Welcome over DKG. Bout Time!!! HOw's your truck running with the new clutch?

Ryan

*bdh* No charg Chris I just wish the guy I hade making them didnt drag his feet. could have hade them out before the meltdown

Back