another question on injector seals

zippywildfire

I have been told my 05 will run better by using the thin copper seals instead of the stock thick seals. Is that true bring injector closer to bowl in piston equals more power? I bought truck new so I know it is stock head ,head gasket, and block.

Use the stock thickness. Less problems getting the connector tubes to seal.

Paul

injector nozzles

hey im new to the cr world just came from where is everything is easy and cheap ina 12 valve. if i were to put 90 horse nozzles on how long does it take to install roughly? and is there really any true mileage gains? this is on an 05 and im getting an edge attitude with juice tommorow

I tried this when trying to get rid of some rattle... No difference I could tell at all..

Didn't help rattle either..

hey im new to the cr world just came from where is everything is easy and cheap ina 12 valve. if i were to put 90 horse nozzles on how long does it take to install roughly? and is there really any true mileage gains? this is on an 05 and im getting an edge attitude with juice tommorow

With an Edge/Attitude it will be a EGT motor killing monster. Get a different programer. Smarty is your best beat. Stock turbo, only go with 50hp nozzles and they are not like 12v/24v nozzles. One nozzle install issue and you can burn a piston.