Any Canadians going?

onetun

I'm making the trip for the second straight year. This year I chose to fly into Nashville shorter drive to BG. Damm last year the darn time zones messed with my flight times and I ended up picking up a speeding ticket in Hardon County.

HAHA you ever pay that ticket? We'll have a good time. I'd Imagine you'll be one of the farthest travelers

HAHA you ever pay that ticket? We'll have a good time. I'd Imagine you'll be one of the farthest travelers

Sure did, two days ago I called and made the payment. WTF where are all the other Canucks? Our dollar is strong as heck good time to travel..

I want to go but my work schedual just won't allow it. Hopefully next year I will be able make it and compete in 2.8". -Curtis

Hows the truck build goin Curtis? I would also like to go but there is no way my truck will be ready by then.

Last edited:
Shied's would be a good field trip also and it'a better time of year for me to go.

There will be 2 or 3 trucks and about bunch of my group heading down to Shieds this August again and if our mod truck is done in time it will be making the trip also....

Ryan

I would love to go, but my money is a little tight this year with the truck build as it is.. hopefully next year, with any luck