Any Ford Owners try these turbos?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Is there any feedback on these awesome Turbos from INDUSTRIAL INJECTION for the Fords?

"Powerstroke

We also offer many upgrades for the proven 7.3L Powerstroke such as our own Phat Stroker which is a drop-in replacement, the Garrett Ball bearing turbo, aggressive exhaust housings, ported compressor housings, the famous wicked wheel and our Phat Shaft 71 Special (for truck pulling/racing only)

New to the Phat Shaft turbo family is the 6.0L Powerstroke Phat Shaft kit. This kit is compatible with all the Phat Shaft turbochargers. Upgrading the 6.0L with a Phat Shaft will increase mileage, power, and exhaust backpressures."

:woohoo::evil :evil :evil

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
Is there any feedback on these awesome Turbos from INDUSTRIAL INJECTION for the Fords?

"Powerstroke

We also offer many upgrades for the proven 7.3L Powerstroke such as our own Phat Stroker which is a drop-in replacement, the Garrett Ball bearing turbo, aggressive exhaust housings, ported compressor housings, the famous wicked wheel and our Phat Shaft 71 Special (for truck pulling/racing only)

New to the Phat Shaft turbo family is the 6.0L Powerstroke Phat Shaft kit. This kit is compatible with all the Phat Shaft turbochargers. Upgrading the 6.0L with a Phat Shaft will increase mileage, power, and exhaust backpressures."

:woohoo::evil :evil :evil

Phat Stroker: Same as Turbonetics and yes I have tried it.
Garrett Ball bearing: Don't need to say much it's also a proven turbo.
Phat Shaft 71 Special: This is a new one out and I believe it is also a TN unit.
Industrial can do custom turbos. They built mine with a K31 as the frame.

Brian at Black Widow Diesel sells the Turbonetics.

I'm currently running a TN style turbo. I have the 1.00 exhaust housing and the ported shroud on it. It does me just fine. Maybe a little slow to light, but when it does it really kicks!! Just my $.02