Any good diesel/Dodge Ram magazines?

300bhp/ton

Alright guys, first post.

I really love the Cummins engine/diesel trucks and the Dodge Ram, are there any good magazines that cover this topic? Links would be handy as I'm in the UK and will have to subscribe.

I'm not new to diesels have had loads, but the 2.5 litre tdi unit in my Land Rover isn't exactly in the same wieght category as the Cummins, lol.

Off Roading is my thing and I love American trucks, been recently looking at a Ford Bronco but no diesels :(

I'd love a Ram 2500 though, been a fan since I first saw them on holiday in the States back in the early 90's.

Ideally a Quad Cab 4x4 short bed 2500 manual with the 5.9 Cummins :rockwoot: and maybe one or two mods ;)

Cheers :D

The TDR really is the best magazine devoted to Dodge/Cummins, I believe they will sell you back issues as well.

Welcome to the site!! Cool looking Rover!

^ Ditto to what the above mentioned. The Turbo Diesel Register is dedicated to the Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel Powered rigs....

And b.t.w. Welcome to Competition Diesel ! Stick around- there's lots of info to be had right here too.

RacinDuallie said:
^ Ditto to what the above mentioned. The Turbo Diesel Register is dedicated to the Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel Powered rigs....

And b.t.w. Welcome to Competition Diesel ! Stick around- there's lots of info to be had right here too.

The above eh?????

You just wait bud :poke: :poke: LOL LOL