any lift kit suggestions?

stackediesel350

i have a 2006 6.0 f-350 currently on a 10 fabtech lift on 40 inch toyo M/T and im wanting to go bigger. ive been looking for a lift to fit 46 inch mickey thompson baja claws and the only thing ive found is the 16 inch one up off road kit. it looks nice but i havent really heard anything about it. so if anyone has heard anything about it or has any ideas on which lift i should run that would be awesome.

Yes the OUO kit is 16", but the amount or travel that it had you will crush a fender with anything over 40's. You can get the 20" kit but you would have to swap the front axle to the 99-04 one. What do you want to do with the rear????

that actually would work out perfect because i have an 02 f-350 that i totaled acouple years ago and havent gotten rid of so i could steal the axle off of it. as for the rear im not totally sure yet. im gonna put lower gears in it im not sure as to what gear im gonna run tho. if anyone has any suggestions on that that would help me out a lot too.

You have two options with the rear, you can do leafs and traction blocks or you can do coil springs.

This would be you rear set up with springs and traction blocks
416s-05402_1486_detail.jpg

Or you could do the coil overs like this
ouo516s-04&0502_1923_detail.jpg

The coilovers would be sick but very spendy. Their kits are top notch though.

oh ok. i pull trailers from time to time so would the coilovers affect how much the truck could handle?

Yes. you wouldn't be able to pull very much with the coil overs. I'm going to PM u a price on what that kit would run.

Back