Any MO people here?

Your a pain in my butt!!! LOL LOL LOL You finally decided to come over here.... FINALLY!:rockwoot: :welcome:

Lifted94XLT said:
I'm from Kansas, about a hop, skip, and a jump from the state line.

Your a little bit futher away than what ya think. He lives 2 towns over from meet in Nixa, MO. I'm up right next to Springfield in Republic.

Hey colemann, have you happened to notice the dissappearence of any street signs lately out in you area? I heard someone stupid kids took a couple.....:what:

So is it OK to call MO people MoFo's ???

Just curious, welcome to the forum.

George

Well I can say that most of you are MO Folk I already knew.
GS Shawnee isn't that far away, I work in the KC area alot Lifted

Tree DR said:
Well I can say that most of you are MO Folk I already knew.
GS Shawnee isn't that far away, I work in the KC area alot Lifted

Sorry, still learning the area but you know that.

I think we met in Belle.....I just don't remember which person you were. There were so many that day.....LOL

JFlagg said:
I think we met in Belle.....I just don't remember which person you were. There were so many that day.....LOL

I'm the one with the "PEPSI" bottle always in my hand and a chew in my mouth...LOL LOL LOL But you knew that already...LOL JFlagg, the xmas present is paying off. Out of 500 rounds I have put through my .45 cal I have missed about 8 shots.... with only 100 shots at 10 yds, about 70 at 15yds and the rest byond 18yds I think I got a winner with this gun!

I'm guessing most of you know there's a few diesel trucks and their drivers getting together at Bass Pro Springfield the 29th 12 noon behind the catalog outlet.