Any new events planned?

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Any racing association planning on running a national event pull/drag racing at the new drag racing track in concord NC across from lowes motorspeedway? 4 1/4 mile lanes! opens up mid August. Just curious if anyone is considering it?

more than 10 hotels within 1.5 miles. HUGE shopping mall 1.5 miles away (drop the woman off for the day) lots of stuff to see when not racing.

Well to be honest didnt even know about it. I know we are booked for 2008 we have 24 events to put on already and we just dont have time to put on anymore but we can add this to our 09 agenda and contact the track.

Thanks for the update are you going to make it to our gainesville event on augaust 9th ?

thanks randy

I will be @ the rockingham nc NADM race. My truck won't be race ready till 2-3 week of august.

What I meant with the post above was for 2009. I didn't mean for it to sound like a squeeze for 08 season I realize things are done far in advance.

we are looking into adding several new tracks next year to help strenghten both division 4 and division 5.

thanks for the heads up on new track.

good luck at rockingham tell the nadm boys hi