any news on division 6

Redneck6.0L

i was wondering if you guys have any news on division 6 for canada, how many events or posible tracks, thanks guys keep up the great work

Nothing yet. Hopefully they will get something for us soon. Division 6 is where all the fast trucks hangout.

i hope your not refurring to the guys in rimby area.lol aaron any news on the rimby track, hows it comin along, when its up and runnin better make room for me, may 5 months of trash talk begin.

Always a direct poke to me but you gotta consider the source LOL.... I will know more on the Rimbey track next month when we have our monthly meeting.

i was wondering if you guys have any news on division 6 for canada, how many events or posible tracks, thanks guys keep up the great work[/QUOTE

We are starting to work on the schedule for next year and here is what we have proposed so far.

Divsion 6 racetracks

Mission BC
Medicine Hat , Alberta
Edmonton , Alberta
Calgary , Alberta

hopefully there will be 5-6 events for division 6. We should have schedule done by the end of the year.

Stay tune to www.nhrda.com for updates

We are not sure if Calgary will be running this year or not and hopefully we will be running on Rimbey's track next year so we might be able to add one more track to Div. 6.