Any pulls going on this weekend?

extreme diesel

diesel builder
After TS I am looking for a pull and because it is to wet to farm I have the time. Anything going this weekend for a 3.0 truck?

there are a few in Ky this weekend. check out http://www.kydtr.com At the bottom of the forums home page is a list of up coming events. THough I am not sure if any of them will allow your profab and rockwell. Just click on each event and it should take you to an info thread for that event.

call stewart at wideopenpulling, it's in the organizations section, there is a pull in stanford, ky this weekend, it's an awesome track, they have an open class there or if enough show up like at ts they might have a 3.0 class, you never know.

Standford KY 3.0 class
Falmouth KY 2.8 w/bushings
Garred County Pull open class.

Saturday May 10 at Smithon hole "raceway there is a pull. ITs right off interstate 70 at the smithton exit in southwest pa. Not sure how far you want to travel or anything. but it is callin for rain this weekend up here.. So who knows if it'll happen or not

WideOpen runs a 2.5 no bushing and a 2.8 w/bushing class at most events. TS was special with their extra 3.0 class.