Any Results

P

paul06d-max

Does anyone have the results from fri. night or any videos, just watched gainers pull looked kind of muddy on the track. Thanks

i sencond that lets get some vids from last night!!

All i have heard was from the 2.6 that my best bud jason beasley aka Mega Hooker was 7th last night and Gary aka Gwoody was 15th, O and Troy Wakmann finished 1st in the 2.8

didnt he win last year? yeah i talked to gary but all he told me was what he had placed. did kevin glover go?

didnt he win last year? yeah i talked to gary but all he told me was what he had placed. did kevin glover go?

Not that I know of? If he did look for his name somewhere in the 1,2, or 3 spot. Jason took first last year didn't he corey?

Only thing I know of is the Scheid open truck won and double overtime got second.. We left after 3.0 and open pulled.

My best bro Jason Beasley WINS the 2.6 beats Mussleman by 4'' CONGRATS JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some very strong 2.6 & 2.8 trucks here for sure!!!

All I know is the Florida guys finished 14th and 18th... lol

We finished fifth with Jerrod's truck, which was the top dmax in 2.6. That's all I know...