Any rollers around Pittsburgh, PA ??

600 Megawatts

Many Irons in the Fire
Hello guys... new to this site. Like it much better than DTR. I just got my p pump conversion done and am looking to spin some rollers and see where I am at... Are there any around pittsburgh, PA or any events schedule soon with a mobile dyno coming my way ??

Zino

There will be a dyno event in Ashtabula ohio next weekend. It's only a few hours from pittsburgh

Thanks guys.

Yes, Ashtabula is not too far for me at all.

And I can also swing Latrobe, no problem.

Mike, one of your customers, Casey Bitners worked for me at the power station this weekend. Good kid. He spoke very highly of you by the way !

Zino

You gotta make plans for the "Fall Brawl" dyno event thats just around the corner. Its located in Dillsburg Pa. More details will follow as the time comes.

Thanks guys.

Yes, Ashtabula is not too far for me at all.

And I can also swing Latrobe, no problem.

Mike, one of your customers, Casey Bitners worked for me at the power station this weekend. Good kid. He spoke very highly of you by the way !

Zino

Zino,
Casey Bitner is a great guy. Very highly of me personally in a good way or bad way? LOL

Sarver would be GREAT!!! ... have any info on them ??

did you find anything out about sarver yet? if this is the place that i think it is then they have a dynojet 248. about a month ago i was calling around trying to find a dynojet. i went to www.dynojet.com and found a listing for a place in State College called DL Automotive 814-238-1578. DL told me that they sold their dynojet to someone else and gave me their number. I'm at work right now so i can't get the number for you but i'm about 95% sure that it was located in Sarver. When i talked to the guy that now has the dynojet, he said that they were going to host a dyno day in august and would get back to me. However i haven't heard back from him yet. if you read this before i can get back to you then give DL a call and they will direct you. Let us know what you find out.

Sarver Automotive 724-353-1000. Nice bunch of young guys. I dynoed up there a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Steve B.

just got back from the dyno at Sarver Automotive and i must say that they are a great group of guys :Cheer: they also said that they are going to be having a dyno day in september so i'll be looking forward to that. thanks brandon

Jason

just got back from the dyno at Sarver Automotive and i must say that they are a great group of guys :Cheer: they also said that they are going to be having a dyno day in september so i'll be looking forward to that. thanks brandon

Jason

I need to make it up there soon ...

So what did you put down?