Anybody going to Switz City, In?

Kroner96

Theres going to be a pull in Switz city In this friday. There will be a stock class as well as 2.6 and 2.8.

That should be a good one...4,000$ purs! Thats what the radio said...Scheid is puting it on as well, must be a test and tune for the scheid crew!!!

damn i might have to come watch this one. kroner clear you inbox so i can pm you.

The pull is Friday and Saturday accoording to the sign outside the track. I'd like to know which night will be the better show.

Truck are friday night. Is Scheid putting it on? someone said that Eric McBride was the one putting it on

diesel sport promotions is eric mcbride it is supposed to be somthin similar to the thunder in muncie pull earlier this year diesel sport promotions was who put that pull on as well

Im going as long as I can make some driveshaft loops. Does anyone know how strict they will be on the rules? Pm box cleared red dodge.

I passed several trailered trucks on the way home from work going through this area..So how was the pull? Any results?

Keith, I saw Gamble there but didn't see you. I hope to be at Saline, will it be the Arctic Cat sled?
The truck's getting close. I've got the pump back and on, I just have to button it all together.
andy