Anybody in MO want a lift kit plus wheels and tires? Swap for stock! 3rd Gen

Convicted1

Hey guys...

Anybody in the Mid-Mo area looking for a nice lift for a 3rd Gen 2500?

Here's what I've got... Followed by what I'm looking for.

I have a Fabtech 4.5" PERFORMANCE system with DirtLogic Shocks. THIS IS NOT A CHEAP SYSTEM!

I also have a set of 20x10 Diamo 17 Karat Chrome Wheels w/ 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires that are about 50% tread.

What I'm looking to do is have somebody meet at the shop I normally do business with... You pay to swap everything from both trucks.

YOUR PARTS MUST BE IN GOOD CONDITION! NO JUNK, RUSTED UP 500,000 MILE PARTS ARE WANTED HERE!

I also require that you have GREAT condition Chrome Aluminum Factory Wheels or NICE aftermarket such as KMC or WELD, w/ GOOD All Terrain Tires. PREFFERABLY a set of BFG All-Terrain T/A's.

The truck is currently sitting in the shop waiting on other work, so the swap could be performed any time... We'd just have to work out the details first.

My mechanic says it'd be about $500 in labor to swap everything...

This is a SMOKIN' DEAL... So I will be VERY Selective about who I swap with... I only want good condition parts. PERIOD.

PM me if interested!

Thanks!

-David

Yeah... I forgot to mention that I was workin' on that.

I'll try to get some up this afternoon.

Here's a picture of the truck right after the lift was installed...

I'll get some new pics of the components later this afternoon...

PIC-0029.jpg

What a deal! To bad I'm not closer!

I thought so myself... I know if I were to spend the time and money buying stock parts and taking this lift off and selling it I could recoup some of my money... But I just want to get it back to stock height and cut my losses.

Less headaches that way...

Then I can move on to setting the truck up for competitive sled pulling!