Anyone have a bad back?

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
I have tons of these neorostimulation electrode pads,...small ones and big ones.

I'M NOT GETTING RID OF THE CONTROL BOX!!!....I need it...so don't ask.

I have too many,..they are piling up....I'd rather someone get some use out of them.

$20 for 50 packs,....shipped to lower US.

BackStuff2.jpg

They go to this (I'm keeping this,..the pic is just for reference)

BackStuff.jpg

That is why I have it,.....my L1 and S1 are herniated,.....after a couple days of using this,...I forget that I have a bad back,...which leads me into doing something stupid,...and I have to repeat treatment...:hehe:

the electrode pads are normally $6-$10 a pack,...I just have so many...I don't need all of them.

Then all you'd need is the control box which is around $75-$100

Ive got 2, six inch titanium rods and four screws in my back, but fortunately they dont bother much at all. What do these things do exactly?

does a fat kid like twinkies? is the atomic weight of cobalt 58.9?

These things are great. I had one when I tore my biceps tendon and rotator cuff. I wish I still had and I would have already ordered some.

Just picked up a control unit from lgmedsupply.com and picked up 50 packs of the pads from TANKS 250.
If anyone is sitting on the fence thinking about trying this I'm telling you to do it. I have been having chronic back muscle problems for the last 6 months (had MRI and X-rays done) and have just started using the unit for the past day and I'm already feeling relief. Muscle relaxers were a joke and they could find no spinal problems, so I'm glad I found this post.
If anyone else decides to go this route, the electrode pads from Tanks are a great deal as they list for $8 for one pack online.

Thanks again Jayson !

Angelo

No problem man,....

I'm not in this to make money,...I just want others to benefit from these things.

I will make about $5 total after shipping and the cost of fuel to the FEDEX store....or you can buy the same amount online for around $400...you choose the better option.

Back