Anyone have input about sleeves in a 6.7 block

1000orbust

If there's a link to a thread that's discusses it please post it. Also I'm wondering if there is much of a difference between standard bore and running 6 cummins salvage sleeves. What's about Darton sleeves? I called them up and they said they would take 3-4weeks lead time and cost 3x as much. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Thank you, I'm looking to go north of 1khp so I'm trying to do all I can to strengthen the block so ill see what they recommend.

Depending on how far above 1000 you're looking at, you may want to consider sleeving it down to something smaller than the 6.7 bore.

Does her typically not answer? I've called him at 730, 8:00, and now 12 pacific time and left a message the first time I called. Maybe he started an early weekend?

Last edited:
Does her typically not answer? I've called him at 730, 8:00, and now 12 pacific time and left a message the first time I called. Maybe he started an early weekend?

Every time I've left a message, he has called back. Eric is a great guy to work with.

Eric has a vendor booth set up at the Hillsboro Charity Tractor Pull today and tomorrow. Likely the only one at the shop is his machinist.

Send him an email or pm him on here (EricStaab). I'm sure he's just busy at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk