Anyone have the "in" for

More smoke. Higher egts. But what do I know. Ask ivan he has all the answers. I'm sure he did his homework on this subject. That's why he's putting thicker washers in. Maybe ill try it.

More smoke. Higher egts. But what do I know. Ask ivan he has all the answers. I'm sure he did his homework on this subject. That's why he's putting thicker washers in. Maybe ill try it.

You got a hard on for Ivan or something...cause you seem to be baggin on him every chance you get and all he did was ask for opinions.

It must not be a bad idea to use 7.3 washers cause Rich and Jeremy did it and seem to think it's ok.

Ah bummer, I sent him the PM first, guess I shoulda called. Asked if he had any oil coolers laying next to the washers on his desk

You got a hard on for Ivan or something...cause you seem to be baggin on him every chance you get and all he did was ask for opinions.

It must not be a bad idea to use 7.3 washers cause Rich and Jeremy did it and seem to think it's ok.

Didn't one of those trucks leave parts and oil on the freeway, something like a rod through the side of the block$.02

Rich's truck did decide that it wanted a new motor. It was tired of his antics and commited suicide. I heard it was after a 5500 rpm burn out.

You use the thicker gaskets! Well at least Hypermax did on the injectors. I was told that Tadd uses the thicker gaskets on their injectors.

Didn't one of those trucks leave parts and oil on the freeway, something like a rod through the side of the block$.02

And what does that have to do with anything?

Do you really think that truck was babied all the time:st:*nx*:hehe:

if he did a 5500 rpm burn out, i hope it was on tape. I would LOVE to hear a 6.0 at 5,500.

Back