Anyone know about Sturgis Ken. 2009 spring?

If I cant catch any early hooks I will have to make this one, we will see. How long is that track 200'?
Brandon

Hope all of the pullers who came last year will be able to come back next year. The track is a very tight packed track, the problem is that Hills bunch wont pack or blade the track between pullers they only blade between stock gas and diesel. We broke there last year after a full pull and wasnt able to make pull off. I know Barry will be there and he was really running good last year. Hunter told me the promoter is talking about splitting the class between the stock ha ha diesels and the smokers. That should make for a very interesting issue with so many new trucks with bpfs I will try to keep everyone posted on rules and dates

We plan on comming down again this year. It will be a test hook again this year cuz we upgraded a good amount this year, its still a 2.6 though so we'll see. Did you guys post a date yet?

sturgis pull

i hadnt heard anything on sturgis pulls but cant wait tell they have em, i didnt pull indoor but loved it.
i would also like to thank Heartland Diesel for being a great place to work with, hope that my truck ready to run down drag strip by end of march.
Also like to thank dan for the meeting we had last nite in henderson getting every one togather at to eat and speak diesel. :rockwoot:

i hadnt heard anything on sturgis pulls but cant wait tell they have em, i didnt pull indoor but loved it.
i would also like to thank Heartland Diesel for being a great place to work with, hope that my truck ready to run down drag strip by end of march.
Also like to thank dan for the meeting we had last nite in henderson getting every one togather at to eat and speak diesel. :rockwoot:

Glad to see you on here. I havent recieved an email back from them yet about the pull.

Sturgis pull will be March 21 Sat night . When they decide on rules I will post them

Well, I don't think we'll be ready for Sturgis. We will probably come and watch though. I was out in the shop last night poking around in the 4 extra large plastic containers, thats full of Duramax engine parts. How in the world is Brad and Robert going to put ALL of these parts back on one engine !!! I think we will have some things left over. then i went out and raised the hood on the truck, I'm thinking about cleaning the engine bay a little. Where in the world do all these wires,plugs and hoses go !!!! AHHHHHHHH

Back