Anyone know where to get the 2003 wiring info online? or have a service manual?

I've downloaded the engine wiring info for an 04 dodge and it doesn't match the color coding on my crate engine wiring. Anyone know where to find the 2003 wiring online? or have a service manual that can help me out?

Thanks

http://hemitruckclub.com/

Look under the picture of the topless girl with her short shorts starting to fall off there on the left, you'll find a few links to service manual PDF's for 03-06. This includes the entire RAM line up from 1500-3500, from v6 to I6 (a v8 and v10 as well in the middle)

EDIT: Don't forget to click on the "store" and scroll to the bottom if you want some closer in regards to the image there... heh

Last edited:
Wow, that 2nd picture is really nice!

The link on that site is for the regular service manual, the one I found previously for an 04 is specific to the wiring with diagrams, splice locations, connector pinouts, etc.

Anyone else have a link?

I'm looking specifically for the pinouts for the connectors on the ECM (C1 & C2) and the two connectors that connect the engine harness to the truck harness. My manual (for 2004) doesn't match the pinouts/color coding for my wiring. (engine build date is july of 03).

Back