Anyone use this 2" leveling kit 2005

BAF250

Lead - Follow- or Move !!
It is a 2" solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum spacer that Bolting directly to the axle thru the bottom spring cup.
What do you think?

Thanks !!:pop:

If you do this, you will either need an adjustable trac bar, or those spacers that you can mount between the frame and the trac bar bracket, otherwise your steering wheel will be pointin in funny directions and your axle will no longer be centered under the truck.

My buddy had them on his 05 for a while, everything held up fine. He just machined some for my truck, and I plan on running them.

Also, usually with a 250, you need the 350 rear blocks to really be level.

These are only 2". When I measured the f&b of my truck that will level.
I know if you go to the 2.5" it will reqire spacers, however they supplier say that the 2" does not. Can that be correct?

These are only 2". When I measured the f&b of my truck that will level.
I know if you go to the 2.5" it will reqire spacers, however they supplier say that the 2" does not. Can that be correct?

I'm not sure what size we have, but ANY level will throw it off some. The axle is constantly moving side to side under normal driving conditions when the suspension cycles. It will probably be OK, but just a heads up when you do it...

If the track bar angle changes you need to adjust for that. The greater the angle. The more movement side to side. Get an adjustable trackbar or a trackbar drop bracket.

Back