Apps relocation help! Please!

Stubs 281

I bought a evil twin cp3 kit and need to relocate the apps, I bought the kit 2nd hand and he don't have the bracket either, was gonna order one from wicked diesel but they are out of stock, I also tried calling the maker of the evil twin kit he hasn't gotten back to me so now I'm kinda stranded. Any segestions or ideals so I can get my duel fuelers goin?

ATS has one. I have one here I built that needs bent yet.

He uses an ATS bracket so if you can't reach him, you might try giving them a call.

524145_10151280759918662_1107180442_n.jpg

I could also trace this on paper and email it for actual size.

CSyder thst would be great! And thanks duck I'll see what they run cost wise!

I emailed that print for you. I see you posted a wanted ad now?

Yeah thanks! I just posted the add to see if any one had one for sell I'm in the process of moving so I don't really have tools handy and my garage set up yet, and there is a event coming up soon so if I can get a bracket for a fair price I'll just pay for it.

ok cool. did it print full size for you? you could use a thinner piece of aluminum to build it. last one I needed I cut it out with a sawzall out of diamond plate aluminum in a vice.

Haven't had a chance to print it yet I was gonna go to my moms and use her computer and printer. I was thinking it was gonna need to be 1/4" steel I have my sawsall maybe I'll try the aluminum you where talkin about