Arp 24v studs $275 shipped

CHUCKDIESEL

Have only one torque on them and about 5 hooks and 500 miles on them
Located in south Fl
$275 shipped

yes they are used and were torqued on install and never had the chance to retorque so they have only one torque on them. ill do 250 to ya since your local and wont need to ship them

i dont know you so ? what do you mean what model. These studs were in jimmys black 01 ex. cab lb 24v he just sold the truck and took all the parts out. call me to discuss more 941-650-6239.

I bought a set of used studs for my 12 valve when I had the head off to be o-ringed. Been holding for almost 4 years of pulling.

I know that people will re-use studs after rebuilds. Call ARP ask them what they think.

i had used studs in my cr and they lasted fine. you are supposed to be able to get 4-5 retorques out of them i think.

i dont know you so ? what do you mean what model. These studs were in jimmys black 01 ex. cab lb 24v he just sold the truck and took all the parts out. call me to discuss more 941-650-6239.

just sayin..i kow alot of the local guys w.diesels since i do fab work and i know the cope guys and the gdp afterhours crew as well...

im thinkin bout the studs tho..got anything else good

gary

Back