Arp Head Studs

AllCrankedUp

puller
I am not a sponsor and I am trying to sell studs
If You Are Interested You May Call a comp D sponsor that sells them Thanks Adam​

Last edited by a moderator:
Annnnnnnnd you are not a vendor, so I yanked the info about how to get in touch with you. there are plenty of folks who pay to advertise here that sell studs, numbnuts....

For what 24 valves if so what kind and how much

Damn, can't you read? He is taking money out of people's pockets that PAY to advertise on this site. It takes a flat out retard to inquire about them after reading this thread.

Oh sorry I asked a question and if he's taking peoples money then thanks for the warning

Damn, can't you read? He is taking money out of people's pockets that PAY to advertise on this site. It takes a flat out retard to inquire about them after reading this thread.

mabey the ole boy just wants a better deal on some studs, so hes not throwin his money out of his pockets away....dadgum, :bang

Who cares. If he got a deal on them and can help other people out, i dont think thats being a numbnut. I doubt ARP cares who sells their products. Aslong as he is not a "diesel performance shop" then his good deals will run out and a few other guys will have gotten a good deal.

This thread must be a magnet for people with no reading comprehension. Tim already edited the guys post because he was trying to unload 15 sets of studs. So wanting to purchase them from a non-vendor is a slap in the face to the vendors who pay a fee to be able to sell parts here. It has nothing to do with ARP or saving someone a few bucks. It has to do with this guy stepping on the toes of sponsors who make this site possible. I hope this is clear enough but if not I can find a 5th. grade teacher to clarify it for you all.

Hey Guys No Need To Jump Down Each Others Necks. I Was Just Trying To Save People Some Money Thats All!!!!!!!!!! Im Sorry To Everyone That Is In An Uproar

Oh And By The Way Im Not A Dealer. I Just Had Some Sitting Around To Put In Peoples Trucks. I Am A Diesel Mechanic And Wrench On Peoples Riggs On The Side.

Well i bought my stuff today from a site sponsor so if you dont believe me call Garret and ask him?

5th grade level huh, if you knew that my graduating class was 15, you are being very generous. LOL

Back