Arrowcraft 2" Dually spacers

MSLEDGE

I have a set of Arrowcraft 2" steel dual wheel spacers for sale. Brand new in the box with locktite, reaming bit and nuts. Just sits on the shelf... With these you can run up to a 12.50 wide tire in the rear. $250 to your door. Thanks for looking. -Mike

Attachments

• spacer2.jpg
    spacer2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 44
  • spacer3.jpg
    spacer3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
  • spacer.jpg
    spacer.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 26
I have a set of Arrowcraft 2" steel dual wheel spacers for sale. Brand new in the box with locktite, reaming bit and nuts. Just sits on the shelf... With these you can run up to a 12.50 wide tire in the rear. $250 to your door. Thanks for looking. -Mike

Where did you buy these?

EDIT nevermind that question.. What is the warranty on them?

Another question. I'm thinking of getting these for my chevy dually. Is there any reason they won't fit? Also what is the reaming bit used for?

Where did you buy these?

EDIT nevermind that question.. What is the warranty on them?

From Arrowcraft and there is no warranty. I did my research before I bought them and couldn't find any stories of people breaking them even pulling heavy loads. They were highly recommended by many people.

Another question. I'm thinking of getting these for my chevy dually. Is there any reason they won't fit? Also what is the reaming bit used for?
They should fit. They just wont work on a Ford.
You have to ream the holes on your outer wheel just a little because the spacer uses a larger stud. 5/8 I think....

I'm gonna research it.. I'll get back to ya if they don't sell by then...

Back