ATI Damper with DTT???

08cumminssmoke

Has anyone tried to mount a dtt assassin fuel pump to a ATI Damper? I haven't tried to call ATI yet to see if they have some type of hub drive kit, but I did look on the website and I didn't see anything. Would it be worth it to machine the dtt mount to fit the ATI, or would it just defeat the purpose of having one? Should I just sell it and buy an aeromotive?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371264832.333738.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the issue you'll run into is clearance in between the pulley and fan. Mine has an 1/8" to spare with a stock harmonic balancer.

I believe the issue you'll run into is clearance in between the pulley and fan. Mine has an 1/8" to spare with a stock harmonic balancer.

Sorry I should of said I have custom electric fans, so clearance isn't really am issue. Really just needing to know how I could mount the hub or if it is gonna be pointless(by throwing off the balance of the damper)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say your good to go, as long as the parts you make are on spec. If I was you I would keeps the specs because I'm sure others would also like what you come up with.

I have a GDP mechanical pump and would run a aftermarket harmonic balancer if I had electric fans and then have the right parts made.

Back