Winner $700.00
Runner up $350.00

Super Street
Winner $500.00
Runner up $250.00

Sportsman Et
Winner $300.00
Runner up $150.00

All Drag Racers are also entitle to over $8750.00 in contingency money that is up for grabs go to rules and payout schedule http://www.nhrda.com/Contingency.htm

Also this is another chance to qualify for the NHRDA World Finals in September. The World Finals will have over $30,000 in Prize Money and once and for all we will see who really is a true World Champion.

Lets get as many trucks as possilbe out to this event and prove to the speedway that this needs to be an annual event.

So who all is coming.

If I can, I will, but that weekend is on the end of our plant shutdown, so who knows.

That'd be a looong drive, who's coming? Tranny's out getting freshened and new shafts, broke input Sat. night, but being ready in time would be no issue.
Tucker

That'd be a looong drive, who's coming? Tranny's out getting freshened and new shafts, broke input Sat. night, but being ready in time would be no issue.
Tucker

Ya'll need to talk this guy into comin! If you haven't seen this rig run, you're missin' a show!

Come on Ryan, come race with us in HOTlanta... :tree:

who is planning on running superstreet? how about pro street? any rules prohibting a truck from running in multiple classes?...

I want to run bracket, but I have to leave at like 3:30 and don't know if I will be able to run or not. I know eliminations start at 1:00, but how long would that last?

i will be there fri and sat wont be racing this time. but hope to get a good run in on fri night. just dont have the $$ to race

I'll be there.... won't be racing though. Trucks not fast enough for SS and I don't care to run ET

Back