Atlanta Dragway - July 10th

Gates open at 5 if I remember right and test and tune starts at 6.

This is our problem guys...we have 50 people that will show up for test and tune and make 5 passes each but then on race day just want to leave it sitting in the parking lot. Just my $.02

I would run on Saturday in Sportsman E/T but I have to leave early. Not that I don't want to run. I'll be running T&T because I go every Friday night anyway. Only an hour and 15 minute drive for me.

This is our problem guys...we have 50 people that will show up for test and tune and make 5 passes each but then on race day just want to leave it sitting in the parking lot. Just my $.02

We better be running the truck on Saturday as I just spent all Friday and Saturday working on the 1/2 ton.

Tobin

I'll be there friday night for T&T and racing saturday barring any breakage on friday

Well....looks like I'll be able to race Saturday. I don't have to leave early anymore. Sportsman E/T here I come lol

The forecast is calling for 40% chance of rain here in Upstate SC on Saturday. I'm planning on being there with Sam and the rest of the Garmon crew.

NO. cam is still in there i hope it's running good:what: just don't need to oil down the track:badidea:

We went to chasing the nasty oil leak at the rear of the engine on the 1/2 ton and when we pulled the adapter plate off the back of the engine, the cam was sticking out past the block. The cam gear had walked off the front of the camshaft. Truck still ran great. No more oil leak now.

Tobin

Back