Atlanta Dragway - July 10th

anyone in here at the track now ?? Looks like a lot of rain on the radar ???

I talked to Josh (moptopjwm25) earlier this afternoon and they had planned on going there around now and 7pm. I wont be making it tonight. I'm going out to have some drinks and relieve some stress these beotches put on me, so I wont come till tomorrow....

Hopefully they can get some passes in tonight.

Rained out....

We are at the Hampton Inn, probably get dinner at the steak house.

Tobin

Is the race going to be rescheduled for Sunday if it gets rained out tomorrow?

anyone in here at the track now ?? Looks like a lot of rain on the radar ???

They called T/T off! Track officials looked at the radar and got scared! We are looking for somewhere that has strong drinks!

Sticky is a sissy, I offered to let him race my truck and he ran away like a scared little girl...

Sticky is a sissy, I offered to let him race my truck and he ran away like a scared little girl...

why you got to call me out like that..i've only been down the track once in your truck..and never run a pro tree either..I'm not scaredbif

Just got back to the room ......bunch of us got together for dinner at Applebees.... Looking forward to tomorrow.... should be a great turnout! See everyone in about 9 hours........

had to get set up for the race tomorrow. We're ready to go...I can see the track from the room here at comfort suites...maybe I'll watch from the room...think the track radio will reach here?

Sucks that they called it. 10-15 mins after they called it the rain quit and the weather was PERFECT! Oh well, can't wait to get out there and hang out and race tomorrow!

You decide you're going to race tomorrow? Did you get your money back for TnT?

Back