Atlanta Dragway - July 10th

Im sure there will be a much better turnout next time with TS not being two weeks away. A LOT of people are wanting to make TS and Im sure they didnt wanna break two weeks before.

I know Garmon won top diesel, Black's got second in super street. Can't remember the guys name with the regular cab LMM Duramax that won super street. It went 11.1

Buckshot and Billyram

ecdc2b40.jpg

Sam of Carolina Diesel......Totally disobeying the "NO STANDING" sign!! LOL

0b258cbb.jpg

Jason and Nat

a975d078.jpg

Last edited:
Philip Mays of Georgia Diesel

bc599adb.jpg

Jamie (Buckshot) Lookin all Slim!! Congrats man on your weight loss!!!

87ea479d.jpg

Matt (Sutori) Flirting with the staff at the Outback Steak house!!!

She was hot!!!!

a1c4a32a.jpg

Jason getting a "Hand Full" from this little Q T PIE!!!!!!

3a1cf79c.jpg

Sam Flirting with the male staff!!!!!! LOL

Jason told them it was his birthday!! lol

4c482707.jpg

The dude that 2001shortbed was digging!!! LOL

Them cowboy boots and shorts had Hooker all Hot and Bothered!!! lol

865ffa53.jpg

The gang at dinner.....Fun hangin out with the crowd.

5f0b7f39.jpg

8816ebb0.jpg

Garmon , Amy , and Rick...........and Jason's head!!! lol

90302f6a.jpg

The 6.7 tow rig.........

36a7a478.jpg

Ricks tow rig for Jeff White truck.......

Congrats to Rick for some good runs!!!

c5d1a592.jpg

Stuckey crew there?

Yea they made one qualifying pass but just past the 1/8 they put some water down and spun the tires. Charlie said something about the electric waterpump being loose but they loaded up and left after that pass. But the 1/8 mile was a 6.03 I believe

And I'm gonna give Sticky (Kyle) a hard time cause he didn't bother to come to the race!!!!!!!!

So here's Sticky in all his glory Friday at the shop, sporting his new sexy shop uniform look!!!!! LOL

02a77322.jpg

de67480f.jpg

DAM man, I wanted to stay for a couple of hours, but we knew that 4 year old was going to be all bent out of shape in the heat. I forgot togo buy the dang sprayer things. I kept trying to get them up early where we could get their by 9:00 but once 11:00 hit I knew we had to throw in the towel on the Ga heat, see yall in the winter.

Great pictures though

DAM man, I wanted to stay for a couple of hours, but we knew that 4 year old was going to be all bent out of shape in the heat. I forgot togo buy the dang sprayer things. I kept trying to get them up early where we could get their by 9:00 but once 11:00 hit I knew we had to throw in the towel on the Ga heat, see yall in the winter.

Great pictures though

Thanks for comin to get me man!! Hope we didn't put you out too bad!

Hope you can make the Fall shop day again this year!!

And I'm gonna give Sticky (Kyle) a hard time cause he didn't bother to come to the race!!!!!!!!

So here's Sticky in all his glory Friday at the shop, sporting his new sexy shop uniform look!!!!! LOL

02a77322.jpg

de67480f.jpg

What a fag...:hehe:

Video of us getting put out by Black's common rail in the 2nd round of SUper Street eliminations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZwsv7FRjw

Tobin

You guys have a great looking truck. I loved it. Meant to come over and talk with you guys, but that damn vendor spot kept me busy. Dnt think I wanna do that next time.

Anyway, you truck ran awesome. Hope to meet you next time.

Jeff's s-10 looked really good too. I usually dont like the smaller diesel trucks, but the pink super 10 looked pretty nice. And ran great too of course.

Back