Atlanta Photos

Here is some video that I got while down at ATL Video I couldn't stay for all the eliminations cause I had a 3 hr drive back to where I was staying. I never got a video of eric running... either i didn't have my video camera when he ran or the other times I just missed his runs.

Brandon.......you stinker, I said E-MAIL, not posting. But still, I even got a good laugh out of that one. I kinda like the boots, too.

.. Hip hugger Preston..

So that's what Freddie Mercury woulda looked like had he livedLOL LOL LOL LOL

RacinDuallie said:
So that's what Freddie Mercury woulda looked like had he livedLOL LOL LOL LOL

He lived. He simply changed his name to Preston and learned to weld.LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Ya think Preston, I mean Freddie hums the We Are the champions song under that welding helmet??LOL LOL LOL LOL

owned20.gif

You know what, i opened that yesterday in class during the 15 minutes Lunch break our teacher gives us between Class and Lab. Then I had to try to explain to the whole class, that , No, I'm not insane, I often laugh this hard! I don't know Buckshot, I'm gonna have to say that was more funnier than "Soot" was. I've known Preston a long time :doh: and that was very funny!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Josiah

I am with BigUgly that was too funny!! Though Soot boy still has me laughing and giving him crap over his drunken ideas!!

KS

LOL LOL LOL That is awsome, Preston I think that is a great look for you:lolly:

One thing I gotta find out, though. Where in the world did Brandon get that picture of me and mamma. That has a lot to do with my atttttituuuuude.

That's why kids of earlier generations are tougher. Get outta line and you get a boot in the a$$.

Now the pussification of America says you can't do that because you gotta be sensitive to their feelings and self-esteem...

jackoff.gif

Back