Atlanta

Sliqwille

The bank has it...
I want to thank the NADM guys for unscrewing the NHRA guys at the track!!! :thankyou2: Also I want to thank guys from Donkey Punch Racing for helping us put the 9000lb Mega cab on the trailer. We pulled the tranny this morning and found a broken output shaft. It should be back together this week, and we are ready for the next one!!! Thanks again!

I was parked near your truck for part of the day. Good lookin truck. :)

Very nice truck. I saw it on the trailer later on and someone told me what had happened.

I want to thank the NADM guys for unscrewing the NHRA guys at the track!!! :thankyou2: Also I want to thank guys from Donkey Punch Racing for helping us put the 9000lb Mega cab on the trailer. We pulled the tranny this morning and found a broken output shaft. It should be back together this week, and we are ready for the next one!!! Thanks again!

Sorry I jinks ya Dude!!! LOL

Really, Sorry you guys had trouble...We'll see ya at the next one!!

Nice meeting Ashley and the gang from Blacks. Very nice truck. Had a great time watching. Nobody was going to give their trucks any slack. You and Stuckey output shaft. Bo Layne and Darren Morrison, slipping trannys I believe. Everyone was really put their rigs out on a limb. Great show guys

Back