ATS AURORA 3000/5000 twins!! 24valve

6>8

these turbos spool super fast and depending on injector size, can be a perfect set for towing or (like i did) make huge power for the street/strip. i see around 70 psi on the street and they made 666hp and 1375tq @ only 59psi on the dyno. i am looking to go to something bigger since i never tow with the truck. i have a turbo timmer and they were always cooled down for 90 seconds every time i drove the truck. all piping is black and turbos are silver. the 3k is a 59 and the 5k is a 71 k31 frame. kit will come with turbos,hot pipe,cold pipes,downpipe(4"), intake w/ AFE filter, waste gate and vac lines, oil feed and return lines. and clamps/boots to hook it all together. turbos have around 20k miles and are super tight.

here is a link to the web site...
Dodge Aurora Compound Turbo Kits - ATS Diesel

they are still on the truck and this is kindof a feeler but more than likley i will be pulling the trigger on a new set soon...
i am looking for $3600 shipped...
02ram004.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
02ram008.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

does not come with the manifold? i might be looking for a set like this but i dont think im willing to break out 3,600 for it. bump for a nice set

im trying to sell my 99 sport now. if it sells and you still have these i will most likely make you an offer

dang i wish i had the money. a nice bolt on kit would be a nice change from always piecing everything together

still sellin ? andis it just me or are those compressor covers NOT purple ?

Back