ATS Aurora 5000 Turbo

BHaner

ATS Aurora 5000 turbo for sale. Only has about 1000 miles on it. Like new condition.

$1000

Buyer pays shipping from 98284.

whats the measurements?

Not sure. I haven't torn it down to measure.

There are some details on ATS's website.

They may be able to tell you more as well.

It is the one they sell for the 98.5-2002 cummins.

Ran it on a 12 valve with no issues.

Last edited:
10-4 was it a real strong turbo? im working on settling a deal on a truck that needs a turbo if it goes threw i will get back in touch with you soon thanks

Good compitition turbo. Lots of boost, and moderate spool up.

Says on their site that it is 2.8 class legal. SO that means it's under 71.12 mm.

I run a turbo that the aurora 5000 was built off of and it runs very strong, but like BHaner said its not ideal for towing heavy. But if anyone is wondering I do some towing with mine up to 5000lbs with a tight converter, 4.10's and a 33" tire with big injectors and delivery valves, and no fuel plate.

Turbo does tow great over 2200 RPM... But really don't need to go that fast sometimes! lol!

Turbo does tow great over 2200 RPM... But really don't need to go that fast sometimes! lol!

exactly! but I tend to drive right around 60mph on the highway towing sometimes even 55, but if i need to pass the turbo is right there especially with a load on it.

If the above deals fall through maybe we could work something out on turbo and if you are going the a smaller injector are you selling yours I would be interested if they are decent
Chris

will it bolt up to my 98 12v? if so you pay shipping and I will take it. also I have 215hp 12v injectors from my truck if interested in them.

will it bolt up to my 98 12v? if so you pay shipping and I will take it. also I have 215hp 12v injectors from my truck if interested in them.

Was installed on a 98 auto last week. Was an easy install.

Send me your addy so I can get a shipping quote. We will see if the numbers work.

To new so I couldnot send to you, but heres my zip 12159. also give me a call 518-588-6846 I like to talk to a live person. thx John

Back