ATS Aurora Plus 7500 Compound Turbo System - 2012

six.seven

Anyone running the ATS Aurora Plus 7500 Compound Turbo System? thinking of putting it on my 2012 6.7 but haven't heard from anyone who's done it before. Glad for experienced input.

Does I compound with the stock charger? As restrictive as the stock charger and manifold a I would look at ditching it in favor of an S300 over 400 setup., or even an S400 single, the 6.7 spools a 400 marvellously as a single.

Compounds on a 6.7 is a bad idea no matter if its the stocker or not too much pull on the bottom and too much drive psi you would be better off ditchin the stocker and doin an easy bolt on 3rd gen setup

that setup works really good and is sweet for towing but you GOT to have a wastegate coming off the egr hole on the manifold or leave the egr on it works as a wastegate to

that setup works really good and is sweet for towing but you GOT to have a wastegate coming off the egr hole on the manifold or leave the egr on it works as a wastegate to

Thanks for the input, yeah I think ATS is planning to add a wastegate to the kit this spring - they basically told me I would be best to wait until spring when they've got the complete kit with the wastegate and all the A/C lines etc for the 2012 sorted.

If anybody knows anyone with one of these setups, plmk and I'll PM you my phone number if they would be willing to call me and talk about it.

They appearently sold 47 kits last month, how come nobody is talking about them?

...and the kit including the A/C lines for the new pickups is also now available, no wastegate yet though.

Last edited:
Ditch the stock turbo. Much better options out there. Also a t4 manifOld will help tons

Ditch the stock turbo. Much better options out there. Also a t4 manifOld will help tons

I agree. The stock turbo would need a huge wastegate to basically bypass it completely once you get spooled up. Also, the stock manifold is very restrictive...it necks down to almost half the size of the VGT turbo flange.

Back