ATS Trans, SCS Axels, Complete LLY Motor, All kinds of parts

RyanU

ATS Extreme Trans with copilot. JUst gone through all clutches in new condition. Valve body is 1 year old. Input and output were cryo treated. Mag-Hytec deep pan. will sell straight out or will swap for stock trans and boot. will work for lb7 and lly. lly will require use and modification of your valve body.co-pilot will work on 01-05 models. 3500 for trans with core replacement or 4600 ad you keep your core. this does not include converter. if you live close i can do the swap in my shop at a very good price

SCS Axles, perfect condition. $1295 new. selling mine for $900

05 LLY Motor 3,500 miles Complete motor out of wrecked truck, no damage to motor. $4500

Rear Steel driveshaft built by republic diesel. .095 DOM tubing, HD yokes and solid spicer u-joints. $300

ATS 5 star converter. 3300 rpm stall negative impeller. 300mm stator. 1 hook on it, perfect condition. $900

ATS 5 Star converter 2100 rpm stall. 300mm stator. 21 hooks. perfect condition. $850

Stock LB7 and stock LLy turbos. make offer

I also have good used injection pumps

NOS Nitrous kit. 10lb bottle full of N2O. Assortment of jets. Big .120" solenoid. Remote bottle opener with gauge. 20ft braided line. Just needs a spray nozzel. $375

2 good duramax heads, stock. Make offer

One manual selection $800, one push button selection $850

Assortment of duramax engine parts, if you are looking for it ask me and i might have it. Stock rods, pistons, brackets, pulleys, flywheels, etc
My cell 859 749 6034 call or text. my email ryanupte@gmail.com. im not on here everyday so the other ways are easier to get ahold of me

ATS Extreme Trans with copilot. JUst gone through all clutches in new condition. Valve body is 1 year old. Input and output were cryo treated. Mag-Hytec deep pan. will sell straight out or will swap for stock trans and boot. will work for lb7 and lly. lly will require use and modification of your valve body.co-pilot will work on 01-05 models. 3500 for trans with core replacement or 4600 ad you keep your core. this does not include converter. if you live close i can do the swap in my shop at a very good price

SCS Axles, perfect condition. $1295 new. selling mine for $900

05 LLY Motor 3,500 miles Complete motor out of wrecked truck, no damage to motor. $4500

Rear Steel driveshaft built by republic diesel. .095 DOM tubing, HD yokes and solid spicer u-joints. $300

ATS 5 star converter. 3300 rpm stall negative impeller. 300mm stator. 1 hook on it, perfect condition. $900

ATS 5 Star converter 2100 rpm stall. 300mm stator. 21 hooks. perfect condition. $850

Stock LB7 and stock LLy turbos. make offer

I also have good used injection pumps

NOS Nitrous kit. 10lb bottle full of N2O. Assortment of jets. Big .120" solenoid. Remote bottle opener with gauge. 20ft braided line. Just needs a spray nozzel. $375

2 good duramax heads, stock. Make offer

This was supposed to say 2 transfer cases
One manual selection $800, one push button selection $850

Assortment of duramax engine parts, if you are looking for it ask me and i might have it. Stock rods, pistons, brackets, pulleys, flywheels, etc
My cell 859 749 6034 call or text. my email ryanupte@gmail.com. im not on here everyday so the other ways are easier to get ahold of me

will not separate co pilot, sorry