ats twin cp3 kit with floor it stage 4 duramax pump

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
As the title states i have an ats twin pump kit for sale. Has 3 hooks and less than 30 miles on it. It will come with a floor it stage 4 duramax pump. Kit is in excellent shape. Can email pics upon request. Asking 2800 OBO shipped for everything. Needing to sell fairly quck open to offers. I know that is the price of a new kit but mind you this is "like new" and the top pump is modded according to John as far as he could take a chevy pump at this time. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

pics

Got the pictures to load, didnt think they would but i resized them. Disregard getting emailed pics these are all i have. Kit is still on the truck until i get a buyer. thanks

Attachments

• SD530556.JPG
    SD530556.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SD530558.JPG
    SD530558.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SD530557.JPG
    SD530557.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
  • SANY0001.jpg
    SANY0001.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
So the pump has less than 30 miles?

no it was purchased in june of last year and has somewhere around 2500-3000 miles on it. i didnt really drive the truck too often as i had another vehicle as a dd.

i need a break i had what we thought was a pretty decent setup with the motor this year and things never did go right and i ended up melting a piston so i've decided to sell all my performance stuff and rebuild my motor and return it stock for a while as i am gettign burnt out on all the little crap messing up all the time

pump is sold have complete kit left minus pump asking 1850 obo shipped

With the kit using a DMax top pump I'd need a new hard line to run a Cummins pump up there, right ?

well to be honest i am not for sure as they were designed to run a d-max pump but the evil twins kits run a dodge pump so you may be able to contact someone who sells them and buuy just a hard line and see if that may work for ya.

The bolt pattern on the pump bracket won't work either, you would need to drill new holes. Not sure if I would put more holes in that cast aluminum bracket.

The hp line is not a problem, a bracket can probably be had too ;).

Back