Ats twin cp3 kit

jscsir10

I have a used kit I was gonna run on my 03, but I am gonna run a 6.7rail so I need to get the 6.7 kit.
Kit is all there and I have a lb7 pump that has less then 300 miles on it. The kit will need a new belt, but the old one is included. That way u can get it sized and buy one at a local shop.
Patrick at ats said this can work on 03-07 trucks with some modifications to the bracket on the newer trucks.

Sell outright is 1450 shipped. Or I will trade for a 10-12mm cp3.
If we trade I can include my stock cp3 with 45k miles on it. It only ran 100hp injectors on a edge juice with attitude.

Text for more info 607 437 9534
Located in central NY (oxford)

Free bump for ya! I shared this with a buddy of mine looking to go with duals, glws.

I have a used kit I was gonna run on my 03, but I am gonna run a 6.7rail so I need to get the 6.7 kit.
Kit is all there and I have a lb7 pump that has less then 300 miles on it. The kit will need a new belt, but the old one is included. That way u can get it sized and buy one at a local shop.
Patrick at ats said this can work on 03-07 trucks with some modifications to the bracket on the newer trucks.

Sell outright is 1450 shipped. Or I will trade for a 10-12mm cp3.
If we trade I can include my stock cp3 with 45k miles on it. It only ran 100hp injectors on a edge juice with attitude.

Text for more info 607 437 9534
Located in central NY (oxford)

There is a way you can just convert the existing pump over to a 6.7 rail... it's not exactly cheap but might be better then getting a whole new kit, it's about 500 bucks IIRC. If you have questions you can shoot me a PM.

I just wanna make it easy as possible. I found a complete kit n pump for a great price.. Cheaper then another 500 on too of what I spent already.. Really apprecaite the info. If I do decide to convert it ill make sure to pm u. Thanks alot

Update. This kit has steel mounts and is only a yr old. No idler pulley.. Everything is there ready to go. Price updated

1380 SHIPPED

If I could get em off my phone to here I would. But if anyone wants a picture I can text it asap.
But ill see what I can do today.

Ook so my new phone does allow me to upload photos from here.

If anyone else needs more pictures lmk

Attachments

• V__D0B4.jpg
    V__D0B4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Gotta move this.. Best price on a ats twin cp3 kit you will find that's ready to go

Back