auto trans and transfer out of 98

swdiesel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

auto trans and transfer case out of 98 dodge.

Transmission shifts fine and transfer case works great to. Looks like someone might have done some work to the transfer case at some point judging by the amount of silocone they used to make the gaskets with.

I'm not really sure what an auto trans goes for because i have never owned one, which is why this one was pulled out. if i'm too high make an offer.

trans 1000 obo
tranfer case 300 obo

Also have the other parts that go with it if someone wanted to conver to an auto. transmission cooler, heat exchanger shifter, flex plate, ect.

will trade for manual conversion parts 5 or 6 speed.

I have some manual trans parts available, NV500 nd NV4500.
Needing some 1stgen stuff.

Mark.

Respond to your PMs and you will probably sell some other stuff you have.

Mark.

mark i can't set on that truck until you manage to make your way down here. it is too far and it seems like we are both too busy. the truck is in pieces and what ever is not sold by the end of next week minus the now incomplete engine is going to the scrap yard so that i can reclaim the money i invested in it, so that i can finish my engine build.

I never expected you to set on the truck after the engine deal went tits up, all I expected was replies on the other parts we talked about, SIMPLE, shippable stuff.

Now, if you don't WANT to sell parts to me, just tell me and I'll certainly go elsewhere.
There's more than enough people with this stuff to sell who are less problematic to deal with.

Remember, it was YOU who came to ME wanting to trade an engine for a truck, an engine that I wasted my time pulling to do this deal, then you disappeared for over week.

Mark.

you want me to ship the engine, cuz thats what you said you wanted. As far as me disappearing for a week, its not my fault i have a business to run and i don't get on here every night. you had my number its not my fault you can't keep up with numbers. and as far as the engine you pulled out for me, all i got was excuses when i asked when you were going to bring it down here. for the first 3 weeks it was because you hadn't pulled it and then you didn't have a good trailer, and then you didn't have insurance. i read your sellers feedback thread, and from what i gathered from there is that i would just get excuses like that for months on end. if you can find it somewhere else then get it there.

Cut and dried, you said "pull it", then disappeared, didn't return my phone calls, didn't reply to PMs.
Up to the point you FINALLY called, a week and a half later, I'd written you off.

Scrap it if you like, I could care less.

Mark.

ok glad you don't care, glad i got your permission to scrap my own truck. now stop hijacking my for sale thread with your BS