Auto trans swap out of 98 12v W/billet input shaft

bigkid

I'm taking the auto out of my truck and putting a 5 speed in. Here's what it is and what I have. This trans was put in with 238,000 miles on the truck, it now has 266,000 on it. The trans was completely rebuilt with heavy duty clutches, it has a billet input shaft, a precision triple disc converter. I was coming home last wed. with my mowers behind me and went to back in and reverse was just like netueral. Don't know what happen, no pops nothing. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and overdrive still work perfect. Firm shifts and all. It's never been hooked to sled or drag raced, I pull a mowing trailer with it. I've had the 5 speed stuff for awhile so I'm putting it in, so I'll have everything to make yours an auto, trans cooler, driveshafts, pedal and all. Not real sure what to ask, it has a lot of nice parts in it, so I'm gonna put it at $900 for everything. I have that much in converter and input shaft. I don't really want to do shipping (unless buyer arranged it), would meet someone within a reasonable distance. Call or text with any questions 901-412-1176

Thanks. I did forget to put in original post, It is 4x4 so I have the transfer case that goes with it as well. But I'm probably going to end up getting my front driveshaft cut down. So thats the only thing I won't have to send with it.

Thanks. Yea, I've actually had all the 5 speed stuff since before I had this built and it's been working so good I just about decided against it and almost sold my swap stuff a few months ago. I would actually probably fix it, but I have everything sitting here and said the heck with it. I just don't want this stuff laying around and hope someone can get it and get good use out of it. Also wanted to tell everyone. I ask my wife if we still had reciepts on all parts, we been looking, but no luck so far. I'm not the best paperwork saver, but hopefully we find it.

If you are willing to seperate i would be interested in the converter. To far away to pick up so i cant buy the whole setup.

I'm wanting to try and sell all together. Just don't want a bunch of pieces laying around. If I don't get it sold in a week or so I might start parting it out. It is a 47re.

I'd like the input and I guess 2nd in line on converter since I didn't specify what I was interested in. Whole thing would be sweet but too far to ship

I understand on the shipping. It'd probably be 400 dollars to ship the dang thang. I have a couple guys interested in it the whole thing. Gonna let it ride through weekend and if nothing gets worked out I'll start parting out.