Auto transport business for sale....

TriSum

Auto Transport business for sale specializing in Exotic, Classic and New Car deliveries. Business can be run from any location in any state. Business comes complete with EVERYTHING you need in place and ready to go. Literally start making money the next day.

Equipment:

2007 Chevrolet Kodiak CC, Diesel, 6spd auto, full power, exhaust brake, air ride suspension, air hitch, auxiliary fuel tank, etc. Ready to go.

2009 53' (3) car enclosed trailer. Fully finished interior with lights, external LED lighting, hydraulic landing gear, (3) 8k axles with 17.5" running gear, extra 18" of height, (4) escape doors with extra large entrance door, all tie down gear also included.

2007 45' Flatbed trailer Winch, LED lighting, 5th wheel coupler, aluminum ramps, tool box, 17.5" running gear, NEW disc brakes and suspension components, all tie down gear and tarps for hauling freight if needed.

Company has excellent FMCSA ratings, excellent "CHEAP" insurance, all DOT and State paperwork in place and ready to go. Absolutely no down time, step into truck and start making money.

Current phone number and customers come with company and current owner will sign a no compete agreement. Owner will train if necessary and be available by phone to answer question as long as needed.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL THAN THIS !!!!!!!

Save thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours by taking over and existing PROFITABLE business. Shorten the learning curve to weeks from years, benefit from my experience so you don't make the same mistakes.

Most business's fail in the first year do to under capitalization and lack of industry knowledge. Skip all that and start making money tomorrow.

Possible trade for part of payment. Harley's, cars, trucks, boats, atv's, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

David
dlukason@aol.com
714-624-5471

IMG_2099.jpg

You have any pictures of the 45' trailer and would you sell it separately

Yes, I would. Right now I am in the process of going through the whole thing. It is getting a new disc brake system and suspension components.

$6k with all the new stuff.

David

Hotshots001.jpg

Hotshots004.jpg

LoadtoCO1.jpg

LoadtoCO.jpg

Now THAT is a trailer I'd love to hit McDonald's drive through with. They don't even look at me funny anymore with the 35 footer. :D

I found a Wendy's drive thru in Idaho that I went through with the 53' enclosed. They all came to the window to look.

David

are the loads through a broker or are they dedicated customers?