towing airbags
automatic fold out steps
DVD player
drop hitch
rubber bed liner
hood scoops tinted windows
ATS fully built tranny with a five star torque converter
billet input/output shafts
This truck is sick, has 75k miles well taken care of Make me an offer at mkhoskins@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Aftermarket turbo? Spray in bed liner or just a rubber liner? Aftermarket hood or stick on hood scoops?

Pictures? You aren't going to get a offer if u don't have pictures?

"Bad Ass" being in the thread title dropped the value by $10K...

email?

If you are interested send me your email and I will send you all the pictures you want.

just rubber liner, if people are interested just email me and I will give you pictures, i have too many to download.

You might want to address the egt issues you are experiencing before you go selling this to someone else or at least mention the problem in your ad. These are the only two posts you have made on this site...

Post #1:

I Have An 07 5.9, Chipped, Turbo Back Exhaust Into A Single Stack With Coldair Intake.... How The In The World Do I Get My Egt To Stay Down? As Soon As I Rip Into It It Jumps To 1300 Degrees... What Can I Do?

Post #2: Youre reading it

Its not really a problem unless I am on stage 6, Isnt that the same problem most people have? I want to know if I keep it what kind of things I can upgrade to keep my temp down at that power. thanks though

I love my truck but time to sale here is the list of what has been done:
6 inch lift with new 37 toyo mt's on a black rockstar rim
afe stage 2 cold air intake
edge with attitude chip
turbo back exhaust into a single stack out of the bed
fifth wheel hide away hitch
towing airbags
automatic fold out steps
DVD player
drop hitch
rubber bed liner
hood scoops tinted windows
ATS fully built tranny with a five star torque converter
billet input/output shafts
This truck is sick, has 75k miles well taken care of Make me an offer at mkhoskins@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Did I miss something what makes it bad ass?? since the truck is sick what is wrong with it??

wow, really?

What is wrong with people on here? Why is everyone so f@#$! sarcastic? I love my truck, There is nothing wrong with it, Everything I have is for sale, if the price is right.

post #1 " i beat the hell out of my truck and am gonna melt pistons "

post #2 " wanna buy my truck? "