bad injector(s)??

bigf350sd

OK, I have a 2004 6.0 350, just changed the oil with Valvoline extreme premium blue 5w40 synthetic and motorcraft filter, both fuel filters, motorcraft, and I just had the cold start inductive heating flash done to the FICM, and it quietened it down a good bit on cold starts, but now even when its warm it misses most of the time, and shakes sometimes when youre in overdrive and put a little load on it (try to accelerate without downshifting). Does this sound like a bad injector or injectors? What are the symptoms of a bad injector? Im not getting any codes on my programmer, so is there any way to tell which cylinder(s) it would be, maybe check the power balance?

That sounds like what mine were doing when they went out. Sputtering kinda when just cruising and rolling into it.

Mine always threw cylinder imbalance codes though and that cylinder's injector always turned out to be FUBAR.

Mine did that for a year with no codes. Finally turned out to be a bad #5. The sct scanner is horrible for a code reader. Get someone who has a ford scanner, or who has AE to scan it and see if it pops up.

Well, I ordered 2 bottles of the Rev-X Friday morning, and it got here Monday afternoon, FAST. I ppoured it in, and drove it about 5 miles, got it up to operating temp, and the thing completely quit missing and shaking, surging, whatever you want to call it. I got up this morning and cranked it up, and it was 49 here this morning, and it sounded like it did when it was new. No miss while it was sitting there idling, or anything. I went back inside, let it run for a few, and then went back out, and it was up to about 125 or 130 engine oil temp, and drove it, and it ran perfectly. I may crank it up in the morning, and drive off instantly, and just see how it does with the engine oil temp down around 80 or 90. Im really impressed with this stuff, and even if it did still have a miss tomorrow morning when it was down below 100 EOT, it has definately fixed or stopped my miss and rough running when it is warm, and im SOLD on it. Try it....IT WORKS.