Bad new just got worse

Holysmoke

Well we just found out I had a catastrophic head lift. Broke 3 studs and burned up 3 cylinders. Anybody know where I can get a used or new block for cheap or at a good price I need it soon any help is appreciated.

Ooooof! Man that sucks! I personally would look around for new- piece of mind....

I've got a used long block out of an F700 ford...timing cover and oil pan need replaced, but everything else is fine! Was running when removed, but had a small electrical fire before it was removed. Didn't hurt anything but hoses/wiring. Oil still in it! P-pump available too!

I can get pics if interested!
Chris

Utah Diesel Center in AF had a few blocks out back (covered) last time I was there, actually they were complete engines....

Dont know who to talk to I have Pete and Cameron in my cell.
801 796 9353

dan

i also got a p pump of a ford application. I believe is only 160 though. It came off a test block so it should be good and i have all the paperwork also.

If anyones interested by chance

Jeremie

How the hell do you break head studs?:confused: Too much water or were you running nitromethane.

New block is easy enough to find, don't think cheap and new would be so easy. I have a good block needs bored, but line bore and mag checks good.
Problem is, your in Iraq last time I heard, I gather your truck's in Utah, and I'm in Pennsylvania. Don't know how that would work out. Pm

silverbullet said:
How the hell do you break head studs?:confused: Too much water or were you running nitromethane.

My friend hit 150 PSI, he was alos thinking that to much fuel was a contributer. We have not yet used any drugs on it it was just #2. They was only 12mm head studs

thanks to zukgod1 he friend had a 94 block I was able to get.:thankyou2: :thankyou2: